problem with hacker, i need a way to encrypt my gmail or something

alexandre

a while ago i got hacked the person took my facebok account and since then i can see other sessions login on my gmail accounts when i change things in the settings. 

i can see another ipad and a mac/os as sessions so i endup with 3 sessions on which isnt normal plus all my settings are getting changed by themselves like the data sharing settings and the contact settings but the worst is that the person is also deactivating my two factor authentifications on each of my differents accounts .... i changed passwords many times i even changed phone number  as authentication and the person keeps logging on again and again... i hope someone have an idea of how i could counter this hell because all my things are linked to my gmails i cant let someone playing freely in my gmails without me knowing it thats insane .

Edited by alexandre

how am i supposed to choose between a tons of antivirus doing all the same as soon you have installed them they start sending you pop ups with fake viruses in order to make you upgrade your account ... i dont know if they are the same as this was ten years ago but i never reinstalled one since then 

4 hours ago, ginerjm said:

If you had an A/V you would know if you had something on your pc.  And if you don't, GET ONE.

just as i thought lol , first anti virus i try and it is freezing at 0% of the virus and malware scan ... i hate the world and its technologies and especialy all those scumbags of no life hacking someone who already have no life .... i hope he has keylogger and he sees this if i ever find him i will freaking behead 

there we are i have to enter my payment informations or paypal account info to upgrade  before i can even fix the advanced issue they are poping me that i am vulnerable to dns hijack but wont let me fix it as always lol ...

wich means if there is a keylogger on my pc i will create more security hole if i do so ... 

i first got my facebook account stolen completely then later i noticed that i got kicked out of my previous youtube account so i assume the hacker got a way to trigger himself in my gmails everytime i do a change or he gets a notification from youtube about what i did on my own account then can just click the notification to get in ... this is the only way i cn think of when i kick his sessions out of my gmails i dont see him coming back on except if i  try to change my personal infos again then i can see him login back in ... so now i tired to delete the youtube service from the gmail that was linked with the stolen youtube but before i found out he was back again and i caught him trying to steel my new facebook account he had recovered or my email or password from this account ... so i changed my passwords again but this is when i notived his sessions so i started to kick him out of the gmails but it seems now that he is still able to trigger it somehow he might hd months to go through all my thousands  of mails left there .. i suspect that he have gotten into every single one of my accounts from paypal to twitch 

i just spent hours erasing every single message i ever received and i noticed that he has been saving notes with user ids of different platform he was saving trading ids and etc... i think i might have gotten myself a real hacker finally xD and this is far from being interesting and cool as i was thinking when i was younger it is destructive and annoying... and this is not like if i could do anything against him since i know nothing about google and its settings.. i always saw google as a outrageous spy and this is the case just the way i see how it was easy for that guy to get into my things and change my personal informations there is a huge lack of security not even counting how he kept track of all my activity even to the point to know that i log into a game on my ipad ...  receiving every single message i write or receive on messenger .. this guy has gotten into my life completely ..

just download a port scanner online, free one, there are loads of good ones, put your local IP range (192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.255) it will scan your entire LAN and show you how many active IP's there are. Active IP means that there is active device using your LAN. Then you can rule out your IP address being on the LAN, and other legit devices in your home/LAN and narrow it down from there. Then you can see what ports are open on each active IP. It would be a good idea to find out what ports are open on your IP address. You can cross reference them to known trojan horse ports. And if you have Netbios port 138 open, you might want to close it. Tutorials to close Netbios ports are readily available online. 

Edited by webdeveloper123

I have no idea what AV packages you are talking about.  Get a well-respected one such as Norton or McAfee and use it.  I have used Norton for the last 10 years or so.   People have their faves but this has worked very well for me.

I don't know how long you have been using a device on the internet but to not have any antivirus is quite the mistake.   Get one, install it and run a full scan immediately.

17 hours ago, alexandre said:

i kinda feel like i might have a keylogger on my pc

If you think your PC might be compromised in some way, the best thing to do is to wipe your hard drives and re-install your OS and other programs from scratch. Don't bother with trying to find and fix the infection. 

4 hours ago, kicken said:

If you think your PC might be compromised in some way, the best thing to do is to wipe your hard drives and re-install your OS and other programs from scratch. Don't bother with trying to find and fix the infection. 

i am not sure if it is the case i more feel like the person is exploiting apple security holes.. when i see his sessions this is or a cellphone a ipad or a mac 

but today and sometimes i can see the device mac is like on my own device which makes me think thathe might have cloned my ipad or something .. i have my project i am developping on my pc and i would not want to erase it as lucky as i am if i can find another solution ill check it but i really dont know how he keeps logging in my accounts even after i changed passwords and authentication . the number i was using for authentication changed and before i could notice he has deactivated aall authetications on every accounts i has ... now i got scared because i dont know why i see his device session like if the mac and my device was only one, this is scary as hell

Edited by alexandre

4 hours ago, kicken said:

oh sht i think he got into my ios account manager but i changed my authentication and passwords from the settings of my ipad is there another place i have to change it ? at this very moment the person is on and in my ios account manager with his mac

Edited by alexandre

On 10/4/2022 at 11:09 PM, ginerjm said:

Happy to Help.

i think there is kind of a bug with gmail where when using a ipad it can sometimes appear sessions on a mac or mobile due to something related to the fact that ipads are using a computer setup like deskop but i am definitely being target by hacker as soon as my security settings have a problem there is someone getting in my gmails by recovering the accounts i dont think there is much i can do to avoid being targeted...

Edited by alexandre

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.