Need Help in order to dump Excel Sheet Record into MYSQL from one sheet to three Tables.

Mehboob101
Go to solution Solved by ginerjm,

Hi There, after a long around here and there, after roaming around various websites for Help, Now I am here with a same spirit, I am working on a kind of project where I have to dump an Excel sheet Record which is about Student Results, I am using PHP Spreadsheet library under Code ignitor 4 as a base development environment, 
Sheet contain 3 type of Data , first one is Student information, like name, his cnic, father name, etc., and rest is details of subjects and their marks including some grading details, and here is the tricky part, the total number of subject in every sheet is different, in some sheet there is only 4 subjects and in some there is 6 so we have to ensure the dump based on this that it can handle both condition and for subject we have a separate table, same as before I mention for student details that will be in different tables, and the last information is total grand results that will be stored in also in different tables but each row record in all tables should keep relationship to oneanother, and data starts to grab starts from row no 11 to the 21 This problem can be very simply dealt with someone who have good command upon arrays and spreadsheet. anyone with some spare moment please help me into this, and I will be highly grateful for this kind help, and will likewise keep helping others as much as I could. 

Excel sheet : https://we.tl/t-UC9aY2V2x9

• Solution

Obviously this data needs to be normalized in order to build a database.  You have all different data arrangements in a single sheet and probably multiple of those sheets in your workbook.  Sounds like more of a manual effort to break this down into several csv files that you can then easily import into a properly structured set of table in your new db.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.