How to input 2 different $request->input() in foreach

Nicho

Hello, i'm currently developing a website using laravel.

I have added a 3 new columns for bravo_book_others table the columns are other_name, gender, and other_address. I have a case like this : User1 want to buy 4 holiday package for user1 friends, so user1 have to input 3 of user1 friends like this :

Gender#1 : male Name#1 : a Email#1 : a@gmail.com Address#1 : a street

Gender#2 : female Name#2 : b Email#2 : b@gmail.com Address#2 : b street

Gender#3 : male Name#3 : c Email#3 : c@gmail.com Address#3 : c street

I already done it with the email in the controller like this :

foreach ($request->input('other_emails') as $email){ BookOther::create([ 'booking_id'=>$booking->id, 'user_id'=>$booking->customer_id, 'other_emails'=>$email ]); Mail::to($email)->send(new OthersEmail($isi_email1)); }

How can i put the other_name, gender, and other_address and store it into the database??

The Model :

class BookOther extends Model { use HasFactory; protected $table = 'bravo_book_others'; protected $fillable = [ 'booking_id', 'user_id', 'gender', 'other_name', 'other_address', 'other_emails' ]; public function booking(){ return $this->belongsTo('Modules\Booking\Models\Booking', 'booking_id', 'id'); } public function user(){ return $this->belongsTo('App\User', 'user_id', 'id'); } }

The Controller :

foreach ($request->input('other_emails') as $email){ BookOther::create([ 'booking_id'=>$booking->id, 'user_id'=>$booking->customer_id, 'other_emails'=>$email ]); Mail::to($email)->send(new OthersEmail($isi_email1)); }

Edited by Nicho

On 12/10/2022 at 1:30 AM, requinix said:

Unless I'm missing something, you need to add the values for the new columns into the ::create array. And presumably those values are somewhere in the $request.

I already try it like this
foreach

foreach ($request->input('other_emails') as $email){
            BookOther::create([
                'booking_id'=>$booking->id,
                'user_id'=>$booking->customer_id,
                'other_name'=>$request->input('other_name'),
                'other_emails'=>$email
            ]);
            Mail::to($email)->send(new OthersEmail($isi_email1));
        }

But the output will be likt this :
input :
Name : a
Email : a@gmail.com

Name : b
Email : b@gmail.com

Output :
Email : a@gmail.com

Email : b@gmail.com

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.