insert one form into array

subendi

$hasil = array();

for($i=0; $i<=count($hasil); $i++){

echo '<form action="" method="post">';

echo "<input type='text' name='nama[$i]' id='' placeholder='masukkan kegiatan anda'><br>";

}

echo '<input type="submit" name="submit" value="masukkan">';

echo '</form>';

if(isset($_POST["submit"])){

if(isset($_POST["nama"][$i])){

$hasil[$i] = $_POST['nama'][$i];

}

}

var_dump($hasil);

}

?>

i have one form and i want to display every data that i have entered, i have tried with my code but only one is showing

I would also suggest keeping HTML and PHP separated as much as possible.

Here's an example - have the HTML in the body of the page (Obviously)

<formid="formData"class="checkStyle"action="create.php"method="post"enctype="multipart/form-data"><inputtype="hidden"name="cms[user_id]"value="3">
    <input type="hidden" name="cms[author]" value="<?=Login::full_name()?>">
    <inputtype="hidden"name="action"value="upload"><divclass="file-style"><inputid="file"class="file-input-style"type="file"name="image"><labelfor="file">Select file</label></div><label><selectclass="select-css"name="cms><optionvalue="index"selected>Home</option><optionvalue="blog">Blog</option><optionvalue="about">About</option></select></label><divclass="heading-style"><labelclass="heading_label_style"for="heading">Heading</label><inputclass="enter_input_style"id="heading"type="text"name="cms[heading]"value=""tabindex="1"requiredautofocus></div><divclass="content-style"><labelclass="text_label_style"for="content">Content</label><textareaclass="text_input_style"id="content"name="cms[content]"tabindex="2"></textarea></div><divclass="submit-button"><buttonclass="form-button"type="submit"name="submit"value="enter">submit</button></div></form>

<?php
require_once "../assets/config/config.php";
require_once "../vendor/autoload.php";usePhotoTech\Login;usePhotoTech\CMS;Login::is_login($_SESSION['last_login']);Login::securityCheck();

$save_result =false;if($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD']==='POST'){
    $data = $_POST['cms'];try{
        $today = $todayDate =newDateTime('today',newDateTimeZone("America/Detroit"));}catch(Exception $e){}
    $data['date_updated']= $data['date_added']= $today->format("Y-m-d H:i:s");

$cms =new CMS($data);
    $result = $cms->create();if($result){
        header("Location: gallery.php");exit();}}?><!doctype html><htmllang="en">

PHP at the top of the page (file)

Edited by Strider64

<?php

session_start();

$hasil = array();

echo "<input type='text' name='nama[$i]' id='' placeholder='masukkan kegiatan anda'><br>";

echo '</form>';

$_SESSION['nama'] = $_POST["nama"];

$_SESSION["hasil"]= $_SESSION['nama'];

foreach ($_SESSION["hasil"] as $value) {

echo $value;

}          

}

}

?>

i have used session and the result is same, only one data can show

with your form inside the

you are overwriting all your inputs, input names each time it runs so you will only see last item in $hasil.

session_start();

$hasil = array();

}

echo '</form>';

$_SESSION['nama'] = $_POST["nama"];
    $_SESSION["hasil"]= $_SESSION['nama'];

foreach ($_SESSION["hasil"] as $value) {
       echo $value;
   }          

}

Edited by dodgeitorelse3
typo

your current code will always only output one form field, because count($hasil) is zero, and there's nothing in your code to cause more form fields to be output.

if you are attempting to provide a way of entering a dynamic amount of data, this is typically done by outputting one form field, then using javascript to add a new (set of) field(s) upon pushing a button.

if you want to do this without using javascript, you need to decide the maximum number of fields you want, then use that number to control the looping.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.