Converting time from format in database

PNewCode
Go to solution Solved by Barand,

Hello. Can someone help me with what I need to add to the following line of code to make it echo as 
Jan 6 2023 11:59pm instead of 2023-01-06 21:59:22 

The column in the database is named "created_at" which is filled in when a user makes an account on my website.

The issue is that I cannot change the way the date enters the database when a user signs up for an account. So I have to translate it on the page to view this for this line. Here is the line of code I have.

<td><center><b><font color="green">'.$row["created_at"].'</font></b></td>

@Barand I felt for sure you gave me the right answer, and you probably did. However I seem to have this wrong somehow. When I use the following, I echo blank spaces and gives the error
Warning: Undefined array key "created_at" in /home/vbauyvmy/public_html/peredy1/modshit/phtokens4.php on line 137
which is

<td><center><b><font color="green">'.$row["created_at"].'</font></b></td>

This is what I have in the query

$sql = "SELECT id,unique_id,fname,email,token,movie,movie2,date_format(created_at, '%b %e %Y %h:%i%p') FROM users ORDER BY fname";

(the second suggestion to put in that string gave me an undefined error on the whole page)
date('M j Y g:ia', strtotime($row['created_at']))

Edited by PNewCode

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.