how to launch an attack on the detection of a brute force attack?

alexandre

i was thinking about triggering the  redirecting on the attacker toward another page that open in a new window and this next page do something but always redirect toward a copy of this same file before running the script and so on , each windows could have each their script running if he doesnt close them all. does it seem doable?. 

10 hours ago, alexandre said:

each windows could have each their script running if he doesnt close them all

I'm not sure what you're saying either, but I'm pretty sure the response goes something like "yeah no, that's not how these sorts of things work" if not an outright "no, you can't force them into doing something like that".

it is just me wondering how i could launch a small and annoying counter attack on someone who is being attacking my website.. i know that my idea might not make sense for any of you , i am just wondering if it is doable to do something of this kind. the goal in this idea is not to damage the hacker's device but simply to annoy him and maybe give myself some time to actually take actions against a malicious attempt.

what would it take to force a hacker to shut his computer? i know for a fact that the infinite loop i got myself in and the forced shutdown have wiped my active file, so thats something i was wondering if i could reproduce on the attacker machine?

Edited by alexandre