Greetings and thanks

somahiro

Hi all i've been helped in the discord quite a lot, they were very patient with me even tho i was a frantic and anxious due to time constraints and mental health.
This post to express my appreciation 
As a certain AI would say
'

Dear all,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to everyone in this PHP forum. Your willingness to help and support has been invaluable to me as I've worked on my project and learned about this wonderful programming language.

The insights and advice that you've shared have enabled me to make significant progress and overcome some tricky challenges. Moreover, your enthusiasm and passion for PHP have been infectious and have helped me to develop a real love for the language myself.

So once again, thank you all so much for your kindness, generosity, and expertise. I look forward to continuing to learn and grow with you all in the future.

Best regards,'

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.