Suggest Me Top Artificial Intelligents Like ChatGpt

TheStudent2023

Tech Experts,

I have been seeing youtube videos about ChatGPT3 but the link was not working few weeks ago and so I quit it.

Tonight looking into it again.

Do you people know how I can use ChatGPT 3 or 4 for free, unlimited with unrestricted use ?

Or maybe, you know of better ones you have tried yourselves ?

I am only interested in those that have no limits, restrictions of use. Or, the limit must be high enough to satisfy me for the day.

I just saw the following video on how to use ChatGPT4 for free but it is restricted.

It says at the end that, I can use ChatGPT 4 via bing.com. But is not clear if I can use UNLIMITED & UNRESTRICTED OR NOT.

By unlimited, I mean, I should be able to use as often as I like per session and as much sessions per day, week, month I want.

By unrestriction, I mean, I should be able to use it whenever I want. Not have to wait for any particular time to use it.

Anyways,  if you know of any good ones or trial ones with high limits, that can write web apps (php), .exe desktop softwares (C/C++, Java), css, html5 then let me know.

Better, if they can review and mark my php, css, html5 codes too.

I am spoiled for choice. Too many youtube vids on these AIs. Hardly, you can remember them all. Spoiled for choice which companies to give a go and which ones to avoid like the plague. So, best I ask you! What you say ?

Anything else I should know ?

Btw, don't think I am going to let you off that easy. You better tell me what you been upto with these AIs. Upto some mischief perhaps ? Now, don't go getting them to hack into others systems. Lol!

And do suggest me what I should do with them to play around, experiment, test, etc. To have FUN!

And how I should get them to work for me for them to earn me money online.

@mac_gyver

Just curious, will you ever try building such an AI ? I would love to see how your one works.

You are a very good programmer and know your stuff. It should be overwelmingly tempting for you to make an attempt, unless you know it is foolish and fruitless. Know something I do not know.

Edited by TheStudent2023

@requinix

I reckon you regularly use these AIs for online business. Care to share your stories, both successful ones & unsuccessful ones ? Do not mind me nosying in like this. I might aswell replicate your steps and learn a few things in the process. Out of all the Mods, I reckon you have better business sense, be they offline or online businesses.

Edited by TheStudent2023

I use chatGPT as a tool. For programming I just use it to help with the coding, but I have found out that it's reasoning skills is limited. What I mean if you don't know how to code it will go astray and leave you in even more confused. It also doesn't know the best coding practices especially when it comes to security. I have also stumped it a few times where ChatGPT will just leave you hanging. I find out it's best when you know how to code and just steer it in the right direction and go to forums like this to get help from a real human. Where it really shines well at least for me is rewording my comments as I'm not the greatest when it come to my grammar.

Here's an example of what I'm saying -

I utilize ChatGPT as an aid, primarily for assistance with coding. However, I've discovered that its reasoning capabilities are somewhat restricted. In other words, if you lack coding knowledge, it may lead you astray and create further confusion. Moreover, ChatGPT isn't well-versed in best coding practices, particularly regarding security. There have been instances when it left me hanging without a solution. I've found that it works best when you have coding knowledge and can guide it in the right direction while seeking additional support from real humans on forums like this. Where ChatGPT truly excels, at least for me, is in rephrasing my comments since I'm not particularly skilled in grammar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheStudent2023 said:

Which ones you use yourself and why you use them ?

None.  I played around with ChatGPT a bit when it first came out, to see what it was capable of and just have some fun.  I was impressed by it's ability to understand things.  I fed it a few functions I've written and asked it to explain what the functions did and write sample code using the functions and it was surprisingly accurate.  I don't really see much use for it day-to-day though, so I haven't really used it in quite a while.

It does get a lot closer to the "Ask a question, get an answer" goal of search engines, which is why I immediately knew people would be working on that and am not at all surprised to see it happening. Eventually as the models get better and more integrated into search, you'll be able to just type a plain-English (or whatever language) question into google and get an actually answer back instead of having to wade through a list of result pages.

From the code side of things, the AI is good enough right now to answer simple syntax / logic errors. Take one of the questions posted here as an example.  I told ChatGPT what the error was, what the code was, and to tell me why.  It responded:

The problem with the code is in the bind_param() function call. The bind_param() function expects its parameters to be passed by reference. However, in the code, the sixth parameter, md5($password), is not a variable but rather an expression. Therefore, PHP gives the "Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference" error.

To fix this, you can assign the result of the md5() function to a variable and then pass that variable by reference to bind_param(), like this:

$password_hashed = md5($password);
$stmt->bind_param("ssssssis", $username, $email, $phone, $address, $state, $password_hashed, $isadmin, $create_datetime);

By doing this, the error should be resolved.

I imagine eventually such a tool will be used to help teach new programmers by either providing better error detection in IDE's or having an virtual mentor they can ask questions and get immediate answers rather than having to either search the web or post on a forum and wait for a response.  There are already AI coding assistants that might fulfill this task, I haven't tried any of them personally to know how useful they are.

• Like 1
  • Great Answer 1

@kicken

Mmm. Then in that case ChatGpt will be useful to my php projects. Good.

So ChatGpt showed you a code sample as a solution, did it ? Why do not you try to get it to fix the problem with the solution instead and get it to highlight where it fixed to what and see if it understands what you ordering it or not ? That way, you get it to do the dog work.

27 minutes ago, TheStudent2023 said:

Why do not you try to get it to fix the problem with the solution instead and get it to highlight where it fixed to what and see if it understands what you ordering it or not ?

Because it's not really necessary.  The small code snippet it provided is enough to show the mistake and the solution.  You can certainly ask it to re-write the code with the fix applied and it will.  It will explain the fix in text, but I don't think it can highlight things other than just by using code blocks.

You can get it to improve the code in other ways as well if you ask.

Edited by kicken
Image isn't readable here, moved to imgur.

@kicken

Have you ever thought of getting ChatGpt to build you a Crypto Currency, Wallet & Block Chain ? The thought entered my mind a day ago.

Everytime I headover to ChatGpt page, the damn server is down. Hence, never tested it. if you know of better alternatives then let me know the links. Might aswell get it to fix my php codes. And build me my own Crypto Currency, Wallet, API & Block Chain.

Wise Guys,

I got suggested this few days ago:

https://github.com/tatsu-lab/stanford_alpaca

When I asked people for a ChatGpt alternative that I can use for free unlimited & unrestricted. I was advised to install one on my end instead as third party services not providing any ChatGPT AI alternatives unrestricted in any way. Now,I want your feed-back on that Standford open source AI ChatGpt alternative. have you ever tried it ? or maybe, you tried others ? If so, which ?

I have some basic questions. Where do the likes of these alternatives get their datas from that they give you as answers ? Obviously, like Google, they do not go crawling the whole web and caching every page of every website or indexing links of every page on the internet.
It's not easy to build these AIs. How come they all sprung up overnight after ChatGPT srung up ? I mean, what ChatGPT first came out, obviously it was something strange & new to everyone. So, when other big brands wanted to replicate, it should have taken them yrs to research & build their AI technology before releasing one. So, how come it took only a few months for them to learn a new science field and become pro in the field and build alternatives overnight ? How ? How ? Or, did they all check the source code of ChatGPT since it is open source ?
And, did you ever do a nosey one on the source code ? Which mirror you suggest I download your suggested AI source code from where I won't catch any viruses ?
Maybe you reckon that Standford one is better than ChatGPT and I should go and downbload that instead ? Yes or no ? I refused so far, thinking it won't be upto good standard as ChatGPT.

BIG QUESTION
Now the big question that has been bothering me why i really did not install that Standford one on my own website to be like ChatGPT ....
Say I installed that Standford one on my website and criminals, like hackers, etc. ask it criminal questions and it gives CLEVER criminal advice and criminals act upon the given advice. Will I not be convicted ?

Edited by TheStudent2023

@kicken

You suggested I go to a cryptos forum to ask questions on it. I reckon best I do same for ChatGpt type AI.

You aware of any forums where I will get good response and won't have top wait days or even months for an answer ?

Anyway, trying an AI now for the first time. I want to ask it to build me an api in php so say when you pay my searchengine in BitCoin, then I want your account with my searchngine to add credits (balance) to your account.

I myself got noe xperiences with api programming and so best I get some php ai code it for me. But, no matter how good these ai are, they won't be able to understand every word I write like I doing here to you. So, to be brief, precise & concise, how should I rephrase my question in 2 sentences to the ai to write me the php api of bitcoin ? I asking you because you got experience with ChatGpt. I always find the link dead. Even when you gave it to me the other day. So, got no experience with AI like ChatGpt.

I am over here right now:

https://codepal.ai/code-generator/php

Scratching my head how to phrase my question to it.

EDIT:

I just input this in the ai:

"Write a function in php that writes bitcoin payment gateway api to confirm payment to my website".

It generated this code:

/**
 * Confirms a Bitcoin payment using the Coinbase Commerce API
 * @param string $paymentId The payment ID returned by Coinbase Commerce
 * @param string $apiKey The API key for Coinbase Commerce
 * @return bool Returns true if the payment is confirmed, false otherwise
 */
function confirmBitcoinPayment($paymentId, $apiKey) {
    // Set the API endpoint and headers
    $url = "https://api.commerce.coinbase.com/charges/$paymentId";
    $headers = array(
        "Content-Type: application/json",
        "X-CC-Api-Key: $apiKey"
    );
	    // Send a GET request to the API endpoint
    $ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
    $response = curl_exec($ch);
    curl_close($ch);
	    // Parse the response JSON
    $json = json_decode($response, true);
	    // Check if the payment is confirmed
    if ($json["data"]["status"] == "CONFIRMED") {
        return true;
    } else {
        return false;
    }
}

I can see CoinBase mentioned. I do not want to pay their transaction fees. Only BlockChain fee. So, this code will be no good.

Anyway, asked the same question again but this time asked it to use official bitcoin gateway. It gave me this code:

/**
 * This function confirms a payment made to a website using the official Bitcoin payment gateway API.
 * @param string $transaction_id The unique transaction ID generated by the Bitcoin payment gateway
 * @param float $amount The amount of Bitcoin paid by the customer
 * @param string $customer_address The Bitcoin address of the customer who made the payment
 * @param string $website_address The Bitcoin address of the website receiving the payment
 * @param string $api_key The API key provided by the Bitcoin payment gateway
 * @return bool Returns true if the payment is confirmed, false otherwise
 */
function confirmBitcoinPayment($transaction_id, $amount, $customer_address, $website_address, $api_key) {
    // Initialize cURL
    $ch = curl_init();
	    // Set the cURL options
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://api.bitcoinpaymentgateway.io/v1/confirm_payment");
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, http_build_query([
        'transaction_id' => $transaction_id,
        'amount' => $amount,
        'customer_address' => $customer_address,
        'website_address' => $website_address,
        'api_key' => $api_key
    ]));
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
	    // Execute the cURL request
    $response = curl_exec($ch);
	    // Check for errors
    if (curl_errno($ch)) {
        error_log("Error confirming Bitcoin payment: " . curl_error($ch));
        curl_close($ch);
        return false;
    }
	    // Close the cURL connection
    curl_close($ch);
	    // Parse the response
    $response = json_decode($response, true);
	    // Check if the payment is confirmed
    if ($response['status'] == 'confirmed') {
        return true;
    } else {
        return false;
    }
}

What you think. Is this code ok ? If it is, then imagine you have an account over at my searchengine with the username "kicken", Now, which part of the code I change to add the "kicken" account ? Using my basic LOGIC, I think this code won;t be enough but to add a few more lines for "kicken" account to read the gateway's confirm mssg. How do I write that ? That is the big question to which I got no experience how to proceed. Imagine, when everytime you log into your account, my searchengine or server puts this as your account id: $_SESSION['user_id'] = 'kicken'. And shows your credit balance as $_SESSION['credits']. Now got to add amounts to that variable. An amount that got confirmed by the payment gateway.

if I can learn this basic stuff on one site, with your help, then I should be able to deal with other similar websites API. Like google, youtube, chatgpt, etc. Yes ?

Edited by TheStudent2023

What you think.

Both of those use some third party API which you'd likely have to sign up for.  Since I've never looked into either of them, I don't know how they operate and can't really judge the code.  If your goal is to avoid third-parties and having to pay for access, then neither solution is great.

AI isn't magic, if you don't really know what to ask for or ask for something too generic then you won't get good results.  Knowing what to ask and how to ask for it means you need some working knowledge of the topic.  Part of the issue with your prompts is that Bitcoin doesn't have some official gateway api, so you're getting solutions using third-party APIs.  The way to interact with the bitcoin network yourself is by running a local node and using it's built-in RPC server.  Once you know that, by studying how bitcoin works, you can develop a proper prompt that will get you some reasonable starting code.

Prompt: Write a function in PHP that confirms a bitcoin transaction using a local node RPC server.

/**
 * This function confirms a Bitcoin transaction using a local node RPC server.
 * @param string $txid The transaction ID to confirm
 * @param string $rpc_user The RPC server username
 * @param string $rpc_password The RPC server password
 * @param string $rpc_host The RPC server host
 * @param int $rpc_port The RPC server port
 * @return bool True if the transaction is confirmed, false otherwise
 */
function confirm_bitcoin_transaction($txid, $rpc_user, $rpc_password, $rpc_host, $rpc_port) {
    try {
        // Create a new RPC client instance
        $client = new \Nbobtc\Bitcoind\RpcClient($rpc_user, $rpc_password, $rpc_host, $rpc_port);

// Get the transaction details
        $transaction = $client->getTransaction($txid);

// Check if the transaction is confirmed
        if ($transaction['confirmations'] > 0) {
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    } catch (\Exception $e) {
        // Log the error
        error_log("Error confirming Bitcoin transaction: " . $e->getMessage());
        return false;
    }
}

This code is using some library to interface with the RPC server, you'll need to either find that library or write your own code to interact with the server.

You suggested I go to a cryptos forum to ask questions on it. I reckon best I do same for ChatGpt type AI.

Yes, finding an AI forum (for ChatGPT or otherwise) would be ideal.  I do not know of any.  As far as crypto forums, the only one I know of is Bitcoin Talk.  I'm sure your favorite search engine could help you find more for any subject.

• Thanks 1

@kicken

Just signed up.

Now, I get this scammy mssg:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;unproxyban

"You are unable to post. How to enable posting.

Bitcoin Forum > Remove Proxyban

Your IP address has previously been used for evil on this forum, or it is a known proxy/VPN/Tor exit node, so you are required to pay a small fee before you are able to post messages or send PMs. You can still use all of the read-only features without paying.

Your account contains 186.84 units of evil. To atone, you must pay a total of 0.00032623 bitcoins (0.32623 mBTC; 32623 satoshi). Pay to the address 3HtRc4GscEuCFbNr15EXvUKy6ttJ4LvVyA. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page. If the fee is so small that your wallet is unable to send it, you can send any larger amount, though you will not be refunded the difference.

Alternatively, the people listed here can whitelist you for free. Paying the fee is probably easier/quicker, though.

People commonly say, "I haven't posted anything before, so why on Earth am I banned?" You are not banned. Your IP address was previously used for evil, so everyone who uses that IP address has to pay this registration fee."

I never visited this forum before. And so no question of my ip was upto no good in past. Sounding like a big scam. Did you experience this nonsense, ever ?

Edited by TheStudent2023

Folks,

What the heck is this! I signed upto ChatGpt using Hotmail. I get error. Then, did same with Gmail. Got same nonsense. You experienced following nonsense ?

Oops!

The email you provided is not supported.

Please contact us through our help center
if this issue persists.

@kicken

Checking what I asked rprofitt above, have you done any api stuffs like this before ? Do you have experience with api stuff ? Have you ever tried the official BitCoin blockchain api ?

Tonight, I asked Bing Api this (on bing.com):
*"I want to accept Bit Coin payments on my website using the official Bit Coin payment gateway, providing I will get no extra charges apart from the usual transaction fee. Can you write me a php script to accept Bit Coin payments using the official Bit Coin payment gateway ?"*

It replied:

**"I’m sorry, but I’m not able to write code for you. However, I can help you find resources and tutorials on how to integrate the official Bitcoin payment gateway into your website using PHP. Would you like me to search for that information for you?".**

I chose the option:
*"Yes, please search for that information."*

It replied:
**"There are several resources available that can help you integrate the official Bitcoin payment gateway into your website using PHP. One such resource is the GoUrl PHP script which is a Bitcoin API payment gateway that you can install on your site 1. You can also find more information on integrating Bitcoin payment gateway in PHP on websites like Stack Overflow 2 and CodeCanyon 3.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47009893/bitcoin-payment-gateway-in-php
https://codecanyon.net/category/php-scripts?term=bitcoin payment gateway
https://github.com/topics/bitcoin-payment

Is there anything else you would like to know?"**

I asked:
*"The 3 links you recommended, do they provide me with a free php script or paid ones as I am only looking for free ones."*

It replied:
**"According to the information available on their website, GoUrl is a free and open-source Bitcoin payment gateway that charges no monthly fee and has a transaction fee starting from 0% 1. This means that you will only have to pay the usual official Bitcoin blockchain transaction fees when using GoUrl.

Is there anything else you would like to know?".**

Now, it was giving me readymade questions for me to select one. And so I started doing this ....

*"Tell me more about GoUrl PHP script."*

**"GoUrl is a free and open-source Bitcoin payment gateway that allows you to accept Bitcoin payments on your website. It supports several cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, DASH, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Reddcoin, Feathercoin, Vertcoin, Potcoin and Speedcoin . The GoUrl PHP script is easy to install and integrate into your website and provides a range of features such as Pay-Per-Download, Pay-Per-Product, Pay-Per-Membership and Pay-Per-Page/Video-Access .

*"What are the benefits of using GoUrl PHP script?"*

"Some benefits of using the GoUrl PHP script include:

**"It is free and open-source, meaning that you can use it without any additional costs apart from the usual Bitcoin blockchain transaction fees.
It supports several cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, DASH, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Reddcoin, Feathercoin, Vertcoin, Potcoin and Speedcoin.
It is easy to install and integrate into your website.
It provides a range of features such as Pay-Per-Download, Pay-Per-Product, Pay-Per-Membership and Pay-Per-Page/Video-Access.
It allows you to accept payments directly to your Bitcoin or altcoin wallets without the need for a bank account or ID.

*"How do I install GoUrl PHP script on my site?"*

**"To install the GoUrl PHP script on your website, you can follow these steps:

Download the GoUrl PHP script from their website or Github repository 12.
Unpack the downloaded archive to a directory on your website.
Open the configuration file and enter your details such as your public and private keys.
Place the GoUrl PHP script on your website where you want to accept payments.
You can find more detailed instructions on their website 1.

Is there anything else you would like to know?"

*"How does GoUrl compare to other payment gateways?"*

"https://www.bing.com/aclick?ld=e8gMm_-8epiQQS_OafckDJEzVUCUwlUVJsUXbKUUrDChMtzio25bo59cmElvMdcv0ZfOQsAsZQh66LAFFX_V9s8CpchxHaAWyNRyCSAWmwaLvZilhAQkfaiRw9puzVSopWG565InZ-bPakvSV4hkn37BiHhEgAnknxVn3cLkQhWwQCsVLv&u=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&rlid=1ca908eca3901989aceb6cb4882d23d7"**

*"What other free payment gateways can I use apart from GoUrl?"*

**"There are several other free payment gateways that you can use apart from GoUrl. Some of the top free payment gateways include PaySimple, Dwolla, and PayLane 1. These payment gateways offer a free trial version with some limitations on time or features. You can compare their features and pricing to see which one best fits your needs.

Sunrise. So ending the chat with bing.com.

I hope you will be able to concisely teach me how to adjust the api to my tailor.

Edited by TheStudent2023

I use GitHub Copilot daily, in my opinion it's an advanced autocomplete.

I have tried giving it prompts of what I want to achieve, but it doesn't understand your codebase, it just outputs a bunch of code it was trained on.

Like trying to use it to write SQL queries you get tables and columns that don't exist in your project. When trying to use it to write a class or function, it uses functions, libraries, and classes that don't exist.

Even though I try to stick to popular libraries and follow the PSR conventions, it still outputs abandoned libraries, non existing PHP functions etc..

Where it does shine is autocompletion, it understands the context surrounding it (array keys, arguments, variable names, ..), and your coding patterns.

It's also a bit slow, so often times I am waiting for a suggestion, get impatient and start typing, and then use the autocompletion when it's finally ready.

So, in conclusion, you still need to be a software developer to use it, and as long as you don't try to use it to write your entire project, it's okay. In the end, it saves you time writing or refactoring your code. 

• Thanks 1