dynamic slider bar / scrub bar

bcoffin

Hi Everybody,

I googled it, but couldn't find any solutions.

I'd like to create an iframe image gallery with a dhtml (customizable) sliderbar below it that slides the iframe left to right when you slide the sliderbar left to right.

Eventually, the amount of images (and thus width) of the iframe source will be dynamic, so if you could please provide me with a sample of at least the dhtml/sliderbar code, I could probably start from there and figure out the add/remove images later...?

Please help,

Thanks -- benny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I tried a few things out, but the one above is definitely the easiest to use. There are others (blueshoes for example) but they're buggy, bulky and crap!

although simple, this one's easy enough to mess with once you've read the all-of-3-pages that contains all the script.

Sweets to the dude who wrote it :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.