Where is everything?

I jsut came back today because im trying to get back into php, and i needed a brain refresher. I came here and i feel that there are far LESS tutorials than when i left about 7 months ago. That and there are no more user created tutorials.

Someone mind filling me in as to what happened here?

The user-submitted tutorial section is down currently. i think that we are about to get that up, as well as there should be people adding stuff to the actual tutorial library. The script library isn't functioning correctly neither, but we are working on it. I have been Approving a few codes in the PHP Code Library. I can't really speak for forum activity since I don't know what is happening in every forum members personal lives.

Also there has been some work done to the sites, as well as Apache Freaks, Linux Forum, and MySQL Freaks getting a forum version upgrade.

• 1 month later...

[!--quoteo(post=360138:date=Mar 30 2006, 02:34 PM:name=steelmanronald06)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(steelmanronald06 @ Mar 30 2006, 02:34 PM) 360138[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

You can submit code to the PHP Code Library. You just can't currently submit tutorials.

Thanks for the info, steelmanronald06, I'll submit some codes later. I still look forward to the tutorial submition being opened up.

It shouldn't be much longer. I am working on getting eric to set me up with the code that is currently there and I plan on fixing it myself. In the meantime, feel free to email tutorials to me and I will put them on the site. The best I can do in regards to giving you credit for the tutorial, is putting your name on the conclusion page. If you choose to send me tutorials be sure you tell me where one page starts and where it ends, and be sure to title each page. An example might be Set Up Database and that entire page be devoted to setting up the database. All emails can be sent to netgeekz@gmail.com

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.