Keyes Designs

Rubens King

I like your idea for the navigation. I think it's original but as far as usability goes I think it's a bad idea. No one want to have to break their neck just to read the navigation. You should make it easy for people to use your site and that makes it very difficult.

As far as the layout I mean it's pretty simple and clean..but I like clean.

Seriously think about reworking that navigation.

[!--quoteo(post=343283:date=Feb 6 2006, 11:09 PM:name=moberemk)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(moberemk @ Feb 6 2006, 11:09 PM) [snapback]343283[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I have to agree with what he said. The navigation is simply stupid, because it makes your site hard to read without whiplash.
[/quote]

i wouldnt go as far as stupid, but otherwise i agree to an extent. rework it using a very similar concept, as it IS original. i'd automatically say try and do the nav horizontally, but i'm not sure that would have the same unique effect. otherwise, the whole thing is tidy, if a little 'bare' sometimes.

Cheers
Mark

[!--quoteo(post=343440:date=Feb 7 2006, 10:09 AM:name=redbullmarky)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redbullmarky @ Feb 7 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]343440[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
i wouldnt go as far as stupid, but otherwise i agree to an extent. rework it using a very similar concept, as it IS original. i'd automatically say try and do the nav horizontally, but i'm not sure that would have the same unique effect. otherwise, the whole thing is tidy, if a little 'bare' sometimes.

Cheers
Mark
[/quote]

Actually, hes using the same menu style as the Xbox 360 :D
[img src=\"http://xbox-360.xavbox.com/photos/xbox-360/jeux-xbox-360.jpg\" border=\"0\" alt=\"IPB Image\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=344400:date=Feb 10 2006, 10:43 AM:name=Prismatic)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Prismatic @ Feb 10 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]344400[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Actually, hes using the same menu style as the Xbox 360 :D
[/quote]

oh cool i think the main difference then looking at that is that the text on the xbox360 page contrasts a lot more with the background, so it makes it easier to read.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.