HELP PLEASE

ruzanna

i suppose this would work:

[code]
php_flag error_reporting 2047
[/code]

name that file .htaccess and place it in your directory.

error_reporting > [a href=\"http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.errorfunc.php#errorfunc.constants\" target=\"_blank\"]predefined constants[/a]

[!--quoteo(post=345853:date=Feb 14 2006, 05:09 PM:name=Bane)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Bane @ Feb 14 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]345853[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
i suppose this would work:
[code]
php_flag error_reporting 2047
[/code]

name that file .htaccess and place it in your directory.

error_reporting > [a href=\"http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.errorfunc.php#errorfunc.constants\" target=\"_blank\"]predefined constants[/a]
[/quote]

Thanks for answer Bane.
I'm doing this in.htaccess

php_flag display_errors On
php_value error_reporting 2047

but there is no any affect. Have you idea why it's so?

I hope you will answer again.
Thanks.

Hi,
to tell you honestly, i'm a bit rusty on my PHP. this is the first time i'm using it after a period of almost 3-4 months with no PHP whatsoever.

but from what i can recall, what you posted should work. try using the integer 1 instead of the string "On":

[code]
php_flag display_errors 1
php_value error_reporting 2047
[/code]

also, is your apache configured to allow .htaccess per directory? because that feature can be turned off. you might want to check that up.

and try this using ini_set() as well to check if the errors show up at all before you proceed.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.