targeting the bottom of a page,

ted_chou12

you can put the bottom content into <p> tags and give an id then call it in the address.. like this
<p id="bottom">content here</p> then make the address of that page "page.php#bottom" like that or you can automatically redirect to that when the page "page.php" is accessed

[quote author=ted_chou12 link=topic=122080.msg502996#msg502996 date=1168600823]
when visiting a page, you always goes to the top of the page naturally ...
[/quote]

There's a good reason for that. Think about it.  And since this is clearly an html question, I'll move it.

[quote author=ted_chou12 link=topic=122080.msg503723#msg503723 date=1168654618]
Yeah, but what if there is something at the top which you dont want your visitor to see first???
[/quote]

...put it at the bottom?

[quote]You dont understand what my situation is, I am here to ask a question, what I am doing may not sound logical to you, but its due to that you dont undertand my situation.[/quote]

Sigh. Unfortunately, my crystal ball is broken, so it's time you stopped being cryptic and made a sincere and coherent effort to help us help you.  If you [b]explained your 'situation'[/b], then perhaps someone could offer a suggestion for a solution.  And please explain why a standard html anchor (google it if you don't understand) can't be used as the solution to your situation.

No the only option you really have to ensure that 'all' visitors are directed to the portion of contetnt you want thenm to see is to use the #sectionname method in your url. Pop-ups are quite un-neccessary and overly complicated for yoru needs (note: I say OVERLY complicated not complicated).

[quote author=ted_chou12 link=topic=122080.msg504533#msg504533 date=1168782421]
if its a php page with query, how would the anchor look like?
[/quote]

Please do TWO things:

#1 - read any of the Google links that explain the (very simple) html anchor concept.

#2 - [b]try something yourself[/b].

There's enough information in this thread to complete your quest.  Now it's time [b]you[/b] put some effort into solving [b]your[/b] problem.