New Version of my site

cmgmyr

I'm in the midst of making a new site for my company. I did everything in CSS so far so that there is bearly any code for what you see. I am doing this for better SEO and readability.

So far there is no content and there is only the index page uploaded to the site so all of the other links will give you an error.

I will keep you posted on new additions.

The link is http://syracusecs.com/v2

Everything validates and I tested it in IE7, FF, Opera and I don't see any issues, please check it and let me know.

Thanks,
-Chris

Very clean, very well laid out.  I'm not crazy about the random light bulb box hanging down over everything, but whatever.

I also don't get the green... it doesn't fit the color scheme.  The underline on the menu pretty much disappears on hover... which I'm not crazy about either. 

It would help to see more content.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.