sql connectivity

courtney

hi

im new to php and mysql. ive followed a couple of books but im having major problems just connecting mysql to php. i feel like such a dope :(. Im using phpdev 4 and its suppose to be easy right? i get the following errors:

Warning: Access denied for user: 'root@127.0.0.1' (Using password: YES) in c:\phpdev\www\public\createmovie.php on line 4

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'root@156.0.0.1' (Using password: YES) in c:\phpdev\www\public\createmovie.php on line 4
check your server connection loser

i managed to put a password on mysql but im not sure how i did it. now i cant access phpmyadmin and i am unable to delete mysql. how do i remove the passwords???

Im at my wits end...something so simple shouldnt be so taxing to me. Please could someone help me? :)

Courtney

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.