Flamplayer

funkychicken

Hello, i am trying to install flamplayer on my new website.

[url=http://www.flamplayer.com]www.flamplayer.com[/url]

I am very new to php and mysql, and am having a problem setting it up.

I can login to the initialisation screen fine and apply the settings.  It tells me there are no access problems and that all tables have been created.  However, when I click to proceed to the admisitration screen, internet explorer (ie7) takes a very long time for the progres bar to get half way, and then it stops and I can't access the page.

I am very confused as to what is going on. I can access admin/fp_init.php fine, but i can't access admin/fp_admin.php at all.

I have checked and rechecked all the database information that i had to add to the settings file, removed all songs from the music directory, reuploaded all the files and set register_globals to on.

Thanks in advance for your help,

fc

P.S.  I am not sure if this has anything to do with it, but logging in to my wordpress admin pages takes a long time also, but this eventually completes.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.