Website structure / concept software?

zq29

Up untill now I have only been working on projects that are small enough to remember their structure and feature set, or where I can scribble down on a sheet of paper. I now have a rather large project coming up and I would like to design some diagrams where I can outline the entire structure of the site, and what features are where. Does anyone use any software to do this? I have downloaded a few trials, but haven't found anything that is what I'm really looking for.

Any help and/or advice on this is appreciated :)

Guest askjames01
ok, i'm not an expert but my idea came from those experts in software engineering...
they say if you construct a BIG software you should divide it into separate small pieces or they called
it MODULE and make a flowchart or Pseudocode to it after you are finished constructing those small MODULES then you can now combine them into one BIG piece... Yeah!, [b]Ober[/b] is right
[b]VISIO[/b] I think is helpful.

I hope this will give you an idea [b]SA[/b]...

-/james
----------
your good neighboor

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.