Advantage Promotions

KnottyAlder

Hey group.

This is a site design that I started tonight for a small business. They weren't very specific about what they wanted (in fact they had no idea what they wanted) so I through this together. If you have a moment please let me know what you think and how I could improve it. There isn't much site content; I'm just worried about the design at this point in time.

Thanks.

www.nayliner.com/demos/ap

Isn't that how it always is? They never know what they want, but they always know what they don't want.

Yep. I had some guy come to me and say "I need a banner and a promotional button for my website not yet built." yesterday. I asked what he wanted and he said... "I dont know".

Anyway, as previously stated, the gradients are too harsh, so is the color scheme.

Yep. I had some guy come to me and say "I need a banner and a promotional button for my website not yet built." yesterday. I asked what he wanted and he said... "I dont know".

Person: "I need a banner for my website."

GFX Guy: "Okay, what's the color scheme?"

Person: "Color Scheme? I don't know. I haven't built the site yet. We need the banner to build it."

GFX Guy: *stabbity death*

;D

Person: "I need a banner for my website."

GFX Guy: "Okay, what's the color scheme?"

Person: "Color Scheme? I don't know. I haven't built the site yet. We need the banner to build it."

GFX Guy: *stabbity death*

;D

Thats definately how I feel.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.