how can i run a php secript

amit beniwal

dear sir,

i am new in php and wanna to learn it vigorously. i have download wamp and install it in my pc. i also download a text pad as pdp editor. when i make any programe in this text pad i save it in www root of wamp folder with ext. .php. now i am not under standing how to run my programme. i type the address in addressbar of internet explorer as http:/ local host/ file name.php

but programme does not run. i am frustrated and to much dipressed regarding. this plz help me.

wellcome for all suggestions

thanks.

amit beniwal

Reach for the prozak......

There is probably just something wrong with your configuaration. It is sometimes best to install each app on its own - then you know how they work along side each other.

Check that your apache configuartion file has the correct settings for php and that the paths are correct.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.