Post Data question

jwwceo

I just built a series of pulldowns to send data to my homepage. It works fine...but I also have affiliates who link to my site...and their links go first to another directory and then forwarded to my home page. I want to offer my affiliates the chance to put these pulldowns on their site to increase their sales. When I point the "action" part of the form to the affiliate url, I need the form values from the pulldowns to automatically get passed through to my home page where they can be read.

But heres the tricky, part. I can't see the affiliate code because it's encoded in base 64... I decoded it, but it's still pretty cryptic code...uses all their own functions and things.

So I want to build a script that will catch the post data and then forward it on to the the next page without interfering with the affiliate script.

Is this possible.  It all needs to happen automatically...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.