• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 spikernum1

spikernum1
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

I am getting this error in my error log, and my server is displaying a 500 internal server error.

Any ideas?

[Wed Mar 01 06:37:42 2006] [error] [client 70.48.113.3] php-script: line 4: 1814 Segmentation fault /usr/bin/php
[Wed Mar 01 06:37:42 2006] [error] [client 70.48.113.3] Premature end of script headers: php-script

#2 kenrbnsn

kenrbnsn
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 8,235 posts
  • LocationHillsborough, NJ, USA

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:16 PM

Not without more information and seeing your code.

#3 XenoPhage

XenoPhage
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:27 PM

Are there any other php scripts running on that machine? Perhaps there's a problem with the php binary itself? Try running php by itself from the command line. Does it segfault there too?
--
[a href=\"http://blog.godshell.com\" target=\"_blank\"]XenoPhage[/a]
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming.[/quote]

#4 XenoPhage

XenoPhage
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:30 PM

Are there any other php scripts running on that machine? Perhaps there's a problem with the php binary itself? Try running php by itself from the command line. Does it segfault there too?
--
[a href=\"http://blog.godshell.com\" target=\"_blank\"]XenoPhage[/a]
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming.[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users