HELP??!!

R_J_Powell

[b]NOTE TO ALL READERS:[/b]
[i]I have only answered some questions so feel free to view the post after this for problems that remain after tryng my help.[/i]

just being quick, don't mean to be rude: ;)

change 38 from
code = '$uid' LIMIT 1",$link);
to
code = '$uid' LIMIT 1,$link");
[code]$users = mysql_query("SELECT id, code, userlevel FROM users WHERE code = '$uid' LIMIT 1",$link);[/code]

not familiar with 39

68 and 72
It isn't getting the data that it needs, either nothing is returned as a 'result', which would also explain probs with line 39

(I have a feeling fixing 38 will help lots.)

Not too sure maybe remove the ( and )

Also not sure about the whole globals thing. Change line 38 first and see what errors you get then. Should fix a few.

If it hasn't fixed all make sure you 'bump' the post so that other people may help too

[b]NOTE TO ALL READERS:[/b]
[i]I have only answered some questions so feel free to view the post after this for problems that remain after tryng my help.[/i]

just being quick, don't mean to be rude: ;)

change 38 from
code = '$uid' LIMIT 1",$link);
to
code = '$uid' LIMIT 1,$link");
[code]$users = mysql_query("SELECT id, code, userlevel FROM users WHERE code = '$uid' LIMIT 1",$link);[/code]

not familiar with 39

68 and 72
It isn't getting the data that it needs, either nothing is returned as a 'result', which would also explain probs with line 39

(I have a feeling fixing 38 will help lots.)

Not too sure maybe remove the "(" and then ")" that appear at each end.

Also not sure about the whole globals thing. Change line 38 first and see what errors you get then. Should fix a few.

If it hasn't fixed all make sure you 'bump' the post so that other people may help too

Just a quick one, I'll trya and emulate code if I get a chance.

Speaking form own experience here, may not be your issue:

When you get a parse error on line XX often it is a problem with not closing the line(s) above it.

e.g. parse error on line 27 could be that on line 26 i didn't end with a " ; " or finish other syntax correctly.

I use Dreamweaver, which displays certain code in colours and that makes it VERY easy to know if I dind't close a quote " ".

I would suggest. process of elimiattion. Save as different file, strip all that is not relevent then test.

Then slowly start removing lines that aren't need that are known working and use lots of echo statements.

...will hopefuly have a chance soon to help. don't forget to bump if unresleoved. People seem to bypass and / or skim threads with a few posts in them.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.