Variable passing issue

Ssanutokh

The final outcome of my script is a PNG file.

This means I have to output a content header.

If I'm reading everything correctly, that means no cookies, no sessions, no file input.

HOW do I get my variables passed to the PNG output script for use with imagestring()?

I'm tearing my hair out - I've worked for literally two MONTHS on this script only to find out now that it looks like it's just not going to be able to be implemented in PHP.

Help me, Oggie Ben Doggie, you're my only hope.

-Carl

• 2 years later...
apulmca2k4 can u kindly stop giving out ur email address so users bypass the forum and contact u directly.........

There are strict rules useing this forum...........

if u got a solution, then post it dont get users to contact u via ur email addresss....

the whole idear off this forum is to help others and showing others the solution..........

also if u want to charge users for using u, then add ur info to the freelance section
off this grate php forum.....

php freaks is not here for u to encourge users to use u as the only programmer please be warned........

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.