Radio Group and php

npdeleon

Hi,

I'm a n00b to php and I'm having trouble getting my radio group and buttons to work with my php part, mostly because I'm not sure how to code it. my site is: [a href=\"http://ebiz.uoregon.edu/students/ndeleon/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://ebiz.uoregon.edu/students/ndeleon/[/a]

Here's my script that I have (before I added the radio group to the page, it worked fine):

[code]<?php
    $message = "First Name: {$_POST['firstName']}\r\n";
    $message .= "Last Name: {$_POST['lastName']}\r\n";
    $message .= "Address: {$_POST['address']}\r\n";
    $message .= "City: {$_POST['city']}\r\n";
    $message .= "State: {$_POST['state']}\r\n";
    $message .= "Zip Code: {$_POST['zipCode']}\r\n";    
    $message .= "Phone: {$_POST['phone']}\r\n";    
    $message .= "E-mail from: {$_POST['senderEmail']}\r\n";
    $message .= "E-mail Message: {$_POST['emailMessage']}\r\n";
    if (mail("npdeleon@aol.com","Test php",$message,"From: {$_POST['senderEmail']}")) {
        echo "E-mail message mailed successfully.";
    }
    else {
        echo "Problem sending e-mail";
    }
    if (mail($_POST['senderEmail'],"E-mail from website",$message,"From: helpdesk@ebiz.uoregon.edu")) {
        echo "<br /> A copy has been sent to your e-mail address.";
    }
    else {
        echo "Problem sending e-mail<br /><br />";
    }
?>[/code]

If anyone can help me figure out how I'd code the radio group in teh php that'd be great!

[!--quoteo(post=351458:date=Mar 3 2006, 06:57 PM:name=TylerL)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TylerL @ Mar 3 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]351458[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Do you mean radio BUTTONS or is there some radio field? I cant seem to figure out your question.
[/quote]

He means the radio buttons.

[code]$message .= "They have asked to {$_POST['reqUpdate']} information.\r\n";[/code]

Does that work?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.