Http://www.HotFreePHP.com

mkkak

I find it very hard to read, the colours makes it difficult to separate content from the surrounding layout.

When looking at e.g. category listings, the main focus is given to the category (inside fieldset) (?) while the description sort of dissappears inbetween (?). Should be inverted IMO.

In summary it just gives me too much headache trying to focus my eyes finding the stuff i would be looking for.

It is:

-Hard to read. The whole thing is shades of orange, and that makes it hard to distinct seperate parts of the site.

-Overcompact, there is a lot of text, borders, and useless facts clogging up the homepage. Very unattractive.

-Cheap, choppy images at the top. Guessing they are transparent gifs. Just make it with the color of the page as the background on the original image.

-That thing at the top is your logo?

• 3 weeks later...

Golly, that's a lot of constructive critisism.  ::)

Mkkak, I didn't see the site when you originally posted it but I just looked at it and I feel the blue hyper links are too contrasty.  I sampled the darker orange from your header graphic.  That lowered the contrast a bit and tied the graphic to the page a little more. That color, btw is 820000.

I hope you find that helpful.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.