PhP Calendar

TennesseeGuy

Am looking for a fairly simple script I can use to implement a calendar into a webste. I am looking for a xhtml compliant and slimmed down calendar. i don't wanna get those robust calendars when all I need to be able to display is content for particular events. Content being title of event. Do not need it to have end user input....perhaps some kind of simple txt file I can use and ftp it onto the server and the PhP file can pull the content from the txt file? I just don't have a lot of bandwidth to spare and am trying to avoid those larger applications like Active Calendar. Any ideas guys/gals? Thanks for your recommendations and help :)

for something that small, you may want to run through some of the tutorials and previous posts on the topic of event calendar creation. it may be easiest for you, since you have a concern with ONLY using the bandwidth necessary, to write your own that does ONLY what you need it to do.

If it helps, you're welcome to look at/use my free downloadable calendar [a href=\"http://www.digitalmidget.com/php_noob/calendar.php\" target=\"_blank\"]from right here[/a]. It's light, compact, xhtml compliant, etc.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.