#1 ReVeR

ReVeR
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:10 AM

Hello.
I use priunt to output the information onto the screen from php, but i wanted to change some size settgin and such, any ideas how to do that?
Thx

#2 obsidian

obsidian
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 3,202 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:17 AM

[!--quoteo(post=352325:date=Mar 6 2006, 07:10 PM:name=ReVeR)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ReVeR @ Mar 6 2006, 07:10 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hello.
I use priunt to output the information onto the screen from php, but i wanted to change some size settgin and such, any ideas how to do that?
Thx
[/quote]

if you're referring to changing the font-size, color, or any other font attributes, you need to do that with the markup itself, NOT with the PHP. for example:
print("<p style='font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #223344;'>Hello, World!</p>\n");

notice, it's the style attribute in the markup that's changing the font, not the print() statement.
You can't win, you can't lose, you can't break even... you can't even get out of the game.

<?php
while (count($life->getQuestions()) > 0)
{   $life->study(); } ?>
  LINKS: PHP: Manual MySQL: Manual PostgreSQL: Manual (X)HTML: Validate It! CSS: A List Apart | IE bug fixes | Zen Garden | Validate It! JavaScript: Reference Cards RegEx: Everything RegEx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users