Complete NOOB........HELP!!!!!!

DJ Digital Gem

I will be the first to admit, I have not ONE CLUE about anything when it cmoes to PHP scripting......I am great with HTML but my partner has updated our website to use PHP and I don't even know wher eto begin; he's been no help.......

I am trying to figure out how & where to place code to set up text links on our first page to take our DJ's to the DJ info page and then the featured artists page. Both pages are set up in HTML and I am completely STUMPED. We went from Invision Power Board 1.3 to the new 2.1.5 and I can't find anything in the admin panel, I have to clue where to go to set up the text links (we used to have buttons but my partner couldn't get those to work) so our DJ's can access these very important pages!

HELP?????????????????????????????????

• 2 years later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.