php web application

pandhandp

how do i go about creating an application with php with this problem below as am really new to php

Create an online system so that tournament boxing matches (at amateur level) may be set up in a faster manner than the current analogue method that involves many telephone calls between the match-makers of each boxing club involved in a tournament. The match-makers try to make each fight fair by matching experience, weight, age, past form etc. of the boxers involved in each fight. This system will make the details on a boxer’s "card" available online and allow matching to take place more quickly.

What does your code look like so far? Can we look at examples so that we may point you in the right direction?

And just a tip but, might want to do a little research before asking such an open-ended question.

[a href=\"http://www.php.net\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.php.net[/a] <-- Great resource if you want to put a little effort into it and try to learn PHP. ;-) Good luck.

[!--quoteo(post=353393:date=Mar 9 2006, 09:15 PM:name=joecooper)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(joecooper @ Mar 9 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]353393[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
i know this isnt posted in freelancing, but i can make this script for you for £20 (35 USD). or £30 with site design also.
[/quote]

yea sure i dont mind but who are you anyway, this is my email address osasogieuk@yahoo.co.uk

how do you want me to pay you

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.