Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_comp

Room booking

I am trying to create a room booking script. People cant book the same time in the same room on the same day. I am having a problem with the time part. The form before sends a start time and an end time. I need a code that if the start time and/or end time is within a time already booked in that room on that day, it echos problem. I am not very good at time in php. My booked times are kept in a mysql database.

[!--quoteo(post=353592:date=Mar 10 2006, 11:58 AM:name=Dan_comp)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Dan_comp @ Mar 10 2006, 11:58 AM) [snapback]353592[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I am trying to create a room booking script. People cant book the same time in the same room on the same day. I am having a problem with the time part. The form before sends a start time and an end time. I need a code that if the start time and/or end time is within a time already booked in that room on that day, it echos problem. I am not very good at time in php. My booked times are kept in a mysql database.
[/quote]
i had the same issue... so i cheated... i looked at sorce forge, they have an opensource solution... so i used it as reference.... saw the trick, worked it out...

Mouse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.