Name 5 things you've learnt about..

pouncer

1) Often irrational

2) Sometimes react to feelings instead of logic

I've gotten tired of reasoning with women because of these two. In all but the rarest of occasions, it's almost useless to even try.

1) are selfish and unreasonable

2) are selfish and unreasonable

3) are selfish and unreasonable

4) are selfish and unreasonable

5) are selfish and unreasonable

Mark, I take it you've grown rather cynical of the female species? ;D

Haha not completely. I just cant understand it that when you're having an argument that you're 99.999% guaranteed to win because you're totally in the right, they unleash their magic box of tricks that leaves you not only speechless, but also on the sore end of yet another losing argument. And yet still you can't live without 'em.

Oh well :)

Haha not completely. I just cant understand it that when you're having an argument that you're 99.999% guaranteed to win because you're totally in the right, they unleash their magic box of tricks that leaves you not only speechless, but also on the sore end of yet another losing argument. And yet still you can't live without 'em.

Oh well :)

you TOTALLY nailed that one!

it's like a secret talent.

When it comes time for paycheck it is our money...unless it is her paycheck then it is her money.

Wow... ya'll must have women that suck.  All of the money that either my wife or I make goes into one account.  We both use it for whatever we need.

1. (and only one) when you think you have learned something about them they change...and you are wrong again.

Definitely. I'm a programmer, so every thought process I go through equates to a program, for some reason, and I find that figuring out what to do in case X with women is always a massive multi-layered if/elseif/else statement. And it's not uncommon at all to go through the program, get unexpected results, and need to add another condition.

One little saying I'm a fan of: If a man is alone in the forest with no women around, is he still wrong?

hmmm a lot of negative posts here...

there's one thing though. if you give a woman a bunch of choices instead of an ultimatum, she will probably come to middle ground.

the problem is that all those choices have to be choices that suit her needs!

Things I have learnt from 14 years of marriage with my wife:

1. Run all comments through a foreach loop and use stripinsult()

2. When they say we should be caught up at the end of this month they really mean year

3. Women are capable of doing 17 things at once!

4. Women do not appreciate piddling around, men do

5. Without women we would probably not shower, shave, or stay on any kind of regular schedule, we might even wear our favorite sweater 5 days in a row if we want to

Things I have learnt from 14 years of marriage with my wife:

1. Run all comments through a foreach loop and use stripinsult()

2. When they say we should be caught up at the end of this month they really mean year

3. Women are capable of doing 17 things at once!

4. Women do not appreciate piddling around, men do

5. Without women we would probably not shower, shave, or stay on any kind of regular schedule, we might even wear our favorite sweater 5 days in a row if we want to

quoted for truth

LOL. Awesome thread.

1) The best gifts are totally impractical, useless and otherwise the last thing that would occur to you to give.

2) No matter how much you make, she can spend it faster than you earn it.

3) Chocolate has some mystical power

4) The toilet seat always returns to the down position

5) For some reason, pre-teen and teenage girls will sign their names with some boy's last name over and over again. Not sure what that one is all about.

5) For some reason, pre-teen and teenage girls will sign their names with some boy's last name over and over again. Not sure what that one is all about.

Practicing up for when she needs to sign checks on Mr. Last Name's bank account :)

3) Chocolate has some mystical power

I'm taking this history course at JC to finish my degree; on Valentine's the teacher brought a huge bag of chocolate in.  When I wouldn't take any and everyone asked why, my response:

"Chocolate's period food."

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.