Help please- Freacky messege

PHP Kid

Hi guys

I'm running a dedicated server with windows 2003 server with IIS, anyway recently a strange message started to pop out in my face each time I tried to access a page have query to the database

---------------

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions\php_curl.dll' - Access is denied. in Unknown on line 0

-------------------

Please help, how can I solve this  :-[ :-\

ok then check to see (using phpino() is the most reliable in case you're looking at the wrong ini file) if extension_dir points to 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions'

and if that works as well, comment out the extension in php.ini and make sure enable_dl is set to 'On' in php.ini then restart IIS (if it is required. i've only worked with Apache which requires a reload at least when php.ini is changed) and try loading the dll within PHP using dl()

actually, i'm not sure if IIS will even accept enable_dl()...sorry. but give it a try if nothing else works.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.