• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 puzzle

puzzle
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 11:33 AM

I have previously successfully installed Apache V1.3 with Windows 98. However, I am having problems with XP. Colleagues have told me I need to be online and it is running all the time with XP. However, even going on line makes no difference. I have files in my cgi-bin and htdocs from college but cannot get the configuration sorted at home! When starting from the desktop shortcut I get the following message: libapr.dll not found - reinstall (this does not cure the proglem). I have the Apache icon in the bottom right and Apache2 running with a green light but I cannot get any communication with my Perl scripts or ODBC driver to my Access database. Can anyone advise how to configure Apache2 correctly in XP please?

#2 shivabharat

shivabharat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 371 posts
  • LocationChennai, India

Posted 20 May 2003 - 11:49 AM

Read this

do u have xp service pack installed in ur system?

http://www.apache.in...n32/README.html

Did u download the binaries or executables ?
Knowledge --- Reading Enriches Mind But Sharing Enhances It.[br][br]Note: Before you request help enusre that you have had a look at the tutorials @phpfreaks

#3 puzzle

puzzle
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 12:37 PM

I have already got Service pack 1 installed prior to installing Apache. Regarding the binary etc, I downloaded the MSI option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users