My Website Design Portfolio

podja

Hi

Loading Time - The website loaded really fast for me.

Layout - The layout is nice and simple, easy to look around and looks quite professional.

Design - Design is good.. i dont really like the font of the navigation buttons, but its ok.

Colours - The colours are ok, i think it would be better if the navigation buttons turned dark read, the same as the titles, instead of green.

Content -Its allll good, but.. the contact buton didnt do anything and when you go to the news page the navigation disappears, i know at the bottom it says "back to podja" but i think the navigation should still be there.

Bye

Cheers,

Ill experiment with the red.

And with the news page, I tried to get the blog kind of feel. And thought there wasnt enough space when it was thin. But I'll consider changing it.

P.S - I am looking to exchange links if anybody is interested.

Needs something more.  As a web designer your site should reflect your abilities.  The site is very boring. Try to add some graphic elements.  The quote form doesn't work. I click news and I lose the menu. I don't think the index page should be about you, but about what the site is for and what you do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.