Account Problems

Hi,

I'm not sure where this should go, or who it should go to. I've sent a PM to the admin, I've tried e-mailing notifications@mailer.phpfreaks.com multiple times but got a return e-mail from mailer-daemon telling me the e-mail didn't go through (very politely too I must say) . I don't know what to do so I'm posting my problem here in hopes someone can direct me to the right channel.

I have the account CWCJimmy. Recently I wanted to change my e-mail address from. After re-verifying my account (because you have to after you switch e-mail names), I can no longer log into my account. CWCJimmy still shows up in the members area. I just cannot log into it at the forums. I've tried recreating my account but that did not work. Honestly, this account is not my primary concern. Before I changed my e-mail address I 'subscribed' to the PHP Help forum, thinking it was a thread I posted. Instead of getting notifications about the thread I posted I've been getting notifications about new threads being posted to the forum. I'm getting 45+ e-mails a day that. My primary concern is to stop that from happening.

Thanks

You may have editted your password aswel by mistake. just incase try this form [a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=10\" target=\"_blank\"]HERE[/a]. If your new email address is working you should get your account details sent to you.

Also there was no need to change email addresses as you can unsubcribe from any forums and threads within your My Controls area.

Unforunatly the admin (phpfreak) is rarely on as he is a busy guy and so he may not reply/help much. That is the only tip I can provide at the moment.

Hoep may help.

Unfortunately that didn't do it. It tells me this:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]"Sorry, we don't have a member with that name in our records, please try again and double check the data you entered."

I didn't change e-mails to get away from having the subscription I wanted the subscription, I just wanted it to the topic not the forum. I changed e-mails because the newer e-mail was more convenient for me.

So I guess my only options are phpfreak, or blocking the incoming e-mail address, I just would rather not do that in case I ever wanted to subscribe to something else.

Thank you for your response!! I appreciate it!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.