zend optimizer urgent help needed pls

jesi

Hi, I have to develop custom templates for a script that has been encoded in zend and ioncube

I tried to installed manually all the stuffs (apache,php,sql,zend) but it never worked i searched on various forum posted everywhere i couldn't get the solution

i tried to work with ioncube also but it doesn't work too

finally i came to install xampp

when i installed the latest version of the xampp finally the phpinfo file showed me this

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:

Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright © 1998-2007 Zend Technologies

with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.0, Copyright © 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies

with Zend Optimizer v3.2.4, Copyright © 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

but when i tried to run a zend coded script it says this

Zend Optimizer not installed

This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite

In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.

What is the Zend Optimizer?

The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.

In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.

The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.

i have the following configuration in my php.ini file

[Zend]
zend_extension_ts = "C:\xampp\php\zendOptimizer\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll"
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts = "C:\xampp\php\zendOptimizer\lib\Optimizer"
zend_optimizer.enable_loader = 1
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
;zend_optimizer.license_path =
; Local Variables:
; tab-width: 4
; End:

pls pls help me fast

According to the Zend staff, Zend Optimizer won't work with IonCube but you can make them work so long as you first load IonCube and then load Zend Optimizer.

If you are using Zend Core to configure you PHP settings, don't do so. Their latest version has a lot of bugs which they will fix and release in a few weeks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.