Here goes nothing....

suttercain

I must admin that's a good site. The different sections of the site was placed like that (some here and some there), but you fixed that with some bigger headers telling you what each section contained.. IMO it's a good site with lot's of potensial (think that's how it's spelled ;D)

I like it. I would personally take out the links that currently go no where and also do a rollover or ever color change (a:hover) with the navigation.

I also agree about centering it. Currently on my laptop it looks ok but if I to went over to my desktop my widescreen monitor would make it look a bit odd. 1440x900 is nice :)

not bad at all bro. i would only advise to have the template throughout the site more consistent. also, to have the forums fall in line with the same template (which is pretty close to what it should be right now). also, regarding the forums, you need to have links back to the main site, as well as rollover links in the navigation bar. other than that i think you did a great job.

From what I see you are using a vbulletin forum that you modified!

http://www.supermandatabase.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183&goto=nextnewest

Also it is every where in the source code for java script functions.

Should you not follow the GNU and display the vbulletin name & trade mark?

Do not let this be your cryptonite!

But I may be worng. You could have built the template, the forum, and input all the new data in one month.

Main vBulletin Javascript Initialization
vBulletin_init();

<div class="smallfont" align="center">
<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4<br />Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
</div>

All this from.

http://www.supermandatabase.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183&goto=nextnewest

Be a good boy and display the vBulletin trade mark on the bottom!

Or you may get in trouble!

http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy.php

Igor, once again you are wrong. The trademark does appear, but do to my color scheme it is in white as is the background. Go ahead and check... Also, GNU is for freeware... vBulletin is not freeware... not when I paid $160.00 for it.

http://www.gnu.org/

I really wish you knew something before you say something.

The trademark does appear, but do to my color scheme it is in white as is the background.

So you telling me you can buy Vbulletin, change the color, hide their trade mark - bland it in white, same as your website color - and say you made your PHP website in one moth by reading a few books?

Why don't you unhide the trade mark! I do not know the legality of hiding the trade mark, even if you licensing the product.

But I do feel it is illegal. You did not build the product, so you cannot clame it to be yours.

You only enchanced it!

Maybe some senior members can comment on this.

The trademark does appear, but do to my color scheme it is in white as is the background.

So you telling me you can buy Vbulletin, change the color, hide their trade mark - bland it in white, same as your website color - and say you made your PHP website in one moth by reading a few books?

Why don't you unhide the trade mark! I do not know the legality of hiding the trade mark, even if you licensing the product.

But I do feel it is illegal. You did not build the product, so you cannot clame it to be yours.

You only enchanced it!

Maybe some senior members can comment on this.

you have to check the terms of agreement... if they specify otherwise.

I like the way he blands all the text of Vbulleten to be white!

Forum Contains New Posts

Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum is Closed for Posting