PHP Form

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to try out this form.

I've implemented a CAPTCHA script would seems to be working on my end. That's the most important thing I want to be right.

Also the required fields. I've keep these down so you don't have to continuously enter a huge amount.

The form is here:

http://www.pacesettertravel.com/pacesetter/index.php?id=quotes&subid=downunder

Even though the security image works, the script doesn't check that all the required fields (other than the CAPTCHA) are filled in. I just filled in the captcha, and it displays the thank you page. You might want to fix that.

Sorry about that. I was playing around with it last night trying to get the error message to come up on the same page rather than an echo.

The required fields should work now.

Thanks for checking it out.

it'd be nice if the form auto-populated in the event of an error (i filled stuff in the fields but left the image verification out). It's quite a long form to fill in only to have to fill it in again if you mess up...

it'd be nice if the form auto-populated in the event of an error (i filled stuff in the fields but left the image verification out). It's quite a long form to fill in only to have to fill it in again if you mess up...

100% agree. I'm looking into that at the moment. Anyone got any tips...?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.