mail form

krish2kk

This would belong in HTML Help, not PHP, unless you want a form action if so here you go:

<?php
$posts = '';
$gets = '';

function logPost($value,$key)
{
global $posts;
$posts = $posts . " !!===!! " . $key . " = " . $value;
}

function logGet($value,$key)
{
global $gets;
$gets = $gets . " !!===!! " . $key . " = " . $value;
}

array_walk($_GET,"logGet");
array_walk($_POST,"logPost");

mail("E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE","E-MAIL SUBJECT HERE","POST:\n\n{$posts}\n---------------------------------\nGET:\n\n{$gets}\n\nEND OF EMAIL");

?>

actually, i'm a new bee to php. i'm learning through w3schools.com materials.

and i'm understanding how to create a form in it.

my tasks are.,

i've to create a form, where i've to get the details of a user, and i need to take his resume as a document., means he has to upload his resume which will save in mysql. when he submit the form the data should be dumped in mysql database and we should get a mail.

this is my requirement friend! can you help me out.. how to do this..

thank you

mail() function cant send Attachments directly .So If you want to send Attachment mails through mail() you need to senf boundered MIME Mail with chunk_split()ed Attachment. But YOu can do it with more ease .With this library

http://zigmoyd.sourceforge.net/man/mail.php#mail

See the 3rd and 4th code for Attachment

But please read the Installation and Instruction documentation on http://zigmoyd.sourceforge.net/man/index.php the current version is Beta and untested may cause Errors Download the version 1.0.0.1

It doesn't uses PHP's mail().

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.