[SOLVED] it may be easy for you!

phpsql1

I am working on a web site using html, php and mysql. I am dividing the page to sections (Personal info section, Project Section, figure section…) I have each section on a separate page.

I want to give the user the possibility to save the information he entered and finish it later on.

Can any 1 throw some hints?

Should I save the entered data in the same database and keep track of the (page/section) where he stopped at, or save the info in a separate (‘temporary’) database and once he’s done parse this data to the permanent database.

Thanks

MAn you're a life saver. thanks a lot

One more question. When the user comes back t finish entering data I want him to start where he ended up last time. Do I need another field to remember the page if the status field says incomplete

MAn you're a life saver. thanks a lot

One more question. When the user comes back t finish entering data I want him to start where he ended up last time. Do I need another field to remember the page if the status field says incomplete

That would be helpful.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.