Review my site :)

TEENFRONT

Hey people, i have been running a site for just ova a year and we hae started coming pretty successful, and we get around 30new members per day.

Just wondering if anyone can review the site, make suggestions, or idea to improve it?

[a href=\"http://www.teenfront.co.uk\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.teenfront.co.uk[/a] - looking at it from my point of view everyday, i have bvecome happy with it, design, features, fucntionality etc..

we have a massivly php integrated site with vb forums, custom systems such as news postings reviews posting, shout system and a comment system etc.

Looking forward to your replies!

Bring the forums more into the site then they are now, so that they are less like a separate element of the site. I like the idea of a radio station there, as it adds some interactivity. Offer some podcasts too-they would work well considering the audience. Throw in some weekly opinion columns or something, maybe a featured discussion block, and this site is downright awesome!

How would you suggest that i breing the forums more into the main site? I have been wanting to do this but i cannot seem to get an idea behind it and how it should work.

Yeah i suppose i could add a featured dicussion module to the front page, i could post a thread in the forum, then have the module pull the title, message and link, so people can go and post replies etc.

Yeah the radio station is popular on the site, it auto detects if your using IE or firefox then directs you to the correct page with browser specific player code. and it also lists a random music review, just to try and get people looking around the site.

I need things for people to do on the site and iv kinda hit a barrier, they have forums, comments, and they got lots to read thru like reviews etc, and i got a custom trailer viewer etc. Plus the vb forums arcade is a massive hit ( got around 300 flash games in there with a highscore table )

So i am now developing a multiplayer pool game ( much like yahoo pool and others ) im getting is made from scratch by a pro flash game maker, and going to run it on a game server, this should boost site views and returnability..hopefully.

Any other suggests? Improvments? errors? bugs? Thanks!

You just need to alter the template HTML for VBulletin, that's all. And by "Featured" I mean have it say interesting discussions that have over x posts.
Also, just had another idea: what if you had a user image gallery for every person? That way, people could post interesting images or something.

[!--quoteo(post=356157:date=Mar 18 2006, 08:47 AM:name=moberemk)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(moberemk @ Mar 18 2006, 08:47 AM) [snapback]356157[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
You just need to alter the template HTML for VBulletin, that's all. And by "Featured" I mean have it say interesting discussions that have over x posts.
Also, just had another idea: what if you had a user image gallery for every person? That way, people could post interesting images or something.
[/quote]

yeah i could make a matching theme..

i get ya now on the featured bit lol, il give that a go.
Im bringing in a user profile featured later on, as now they have the vb user profile to go by, but i automatically give all new users there own address..EG [a href=\"http://www.teenfront.co.uk/Adam\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.teenfront.co.uk/Adam[/a] and that will take them to there profile page. and thru vb you can upload a pic..

i reckon il work on a forum template then lol!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.