I designed this bully site for a Client

Guardian-Mage

Since I am just starting my business out, I am trying to get some small low-profit or free projects to add to my portfolio ;D. I posted this site a while back and got some good comments, but people hated the colors :-[. I agreed with them however, the colors were way to bright. I am kinda handicapped when it comes to design and color :'(. I hope you find the new one better and easier on the eyes. Please post any suggestions about the color or any other aspect of the website. I am trying to go for an earthy scheme.

-Brandon

http://bully.allura.com

Layout wise, its simple and well presented.  i.e. everything is clearly placed.

The main deal is the site needs NEEDS graphics.  A banner, a logo, anything!  Children will be bored when they look upon it ):

I'm just throwing an idea here, is to ask children to make lots of pictures so you can create a combination for your website and make it more personal.  I think that would look cute and bring that "togetherness" that an anti-bullying website needs! :D

Oh, and your Title "Bully Help Canada" highlights when you roll over it, even though it isn't a hyperlink.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.