Need to open a page in grayscale on Mac...

jamescalvin

Hi All,

I've having a serious issue that I need your help with as soon as humanly possible.  I have a page that has some products on it, when the product is clicked, it opens up the printable version along with the print dialog box for printing.  My problem is, I need the page to open up in grayscale.  It's working in IE, but it's not working in Fire Fox, and it's not working on Mac.  Is anyone familiar with this issue?  I need to solve this as soon as possible.

At the moment I'm using a filter style, not using a GD Library for this.  As far as more information goes, it's pretty straight forward, I'm just not getting the results I want.  I have a listing of products, when I click on a product to view it, I have the option to print it.  When i click "Print" the image itself opens up in a printable version, and the image at that point should turn to grayscale.  The print dialog box opens up as well.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.