Please Critique my Website

perezf

I like it.  :) In some odd way you've managed to have baby blue and yellow work.

I do have some comments though.

1) Blue text. Blue text is always a no no IMO, but especially on a dark background. You've got to mind readability. I can see that you need blue accents, but I'd suggest to find a different way.

2) Animation. IMO, if you add animation, it should be as non intrusive/distracting as possible. I'd suggest the following: 1) slow down the moving of the clouds. Make them move as slowly as actual clouds would. 2) Have the cart move at low intervals. Say once every 5 seconds. With that I mean 5 second pauses.

Some final details (hardly critique, just tips to make it look even better):

1) use sIFR and the same font as in the logo for the section titles (e.g. 'our mission').

2) Try to make the clouds a little more realistic. Just having their size vary a little more and making them less blue would already help, I think.

3) Accesskeys for the menu. I'm fan of using accesskeys. But aside from the practical use, I think your menu would simply look that tiny bit more appealing with a underlined accesskey.

Overall, pretty good work.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.