Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AV1611

Where did they come from?

OK,

When someone visits my site, I log their IP, Date, Time and What Menu Links they click (So I have an idea of what sections are getting used, and what they don't use...

I then count just the "main" hits and that becomes my total hits... It's off by them pressing "HOME", but it doesn't really matter...

I want to add one more thing to the counter... I want to know if they came from a link on someone elses site or if they just came...

I know there is a referer thingy I can do.. but I don't know what it's called..

Thanks...

any change I could get a hold of this script that loggs your visitors? Ive been trying to come up woth something but its not at the top of my priority list right now!

I'm trying to post, but the forum is having issues today... won't let me post it...
?????

Thanks for trying, if your still having trouble I will PM you my email, and you can email it to me.

Well, this site refuses to let me post my code. I hope they fix it soon... Go to me website in my sig, send me an email, and I'll send you the file...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.