Quickbooks

jakebur01

Hey,

I was wondering if any of you all could give me information on how to go about getting my orders into an accounting program like quickbooks.

What should be the process? What could I write the data into in order to be able to import the data into quickbooks?

thank you,

Jake

You probably are going to need to think about this in reverse. Meaning, start with Quickbooks. What format can you import with that application?

If you can import from a CSV or Excel file, then I would look at what the structure of that import needs to be in (again you will need to look at what Quickbooks accepts or requires).

From that information, you can then look at how you want to export your orders from web based to that CSV or Excel file.

That's the best starting point I can give you.

FYI - For those that did not know, Quickbooks is a personal/small business accounting application.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.