My New Site!

OK, how professional does this look?

Right at the moment, only a few of the links work, such as:

- Web Masters (At bottom of page in footer)

- News

- The arrows in the Miscellaneous secion

- The search works, only it doesn't display results yet

- Login and registration works

- If your logged in, you will see something to post news articles, it uses tinymce, it works too

That is about it for now, but what do you think?  http://publicsize.com

Which part? The rounded edges, or the text?

Mostly the rounded edges, and the gradient into the main table. They don't flow into each other

I finally fixed the header (after about 2-3 week), and I like it now... what do you think.

I have some other things you can check out, so please, please, please login and have a look thanks

Email: demo

pass: demo

Ei The Little Guy!

Here are my Little Comments...

The logo, better not to put a link to the homepage for it is in the homepage already.

Search link as header, it's confusing. The search button with value="Search" is enough. I suggest to drop (exclude) the search link at the top!

edit by redbullmarky:{snipped link} - please open a new topic if you wish to get critique on your own site.

"500 internal server" For what?

Do you click on something? (not every link works).

every single link apart from 'main' and 'register' (top right), 'home' and 'web masters' in the footer and the javascript links in the search area all give me 500 internal server errors.

Ei The Little Guy!

Here are my Little Comments...

The logo, better not to put a link to the homepage for it is in the homepage already.

Search link as header, it's confusing. The search button with value="Search" is enough. I suggest to drop (exclude) the search link at the top!

The "Search" link goes to a search section of the website, each box is broken up into sections, so basically it is like a bunch of mini sites in one larger site.

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.