• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmyco

Jimmyco
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:17 PM

Hey. I have a php script I am having trouble with. We took it for one part of our site and we trying to make it work free standing. There are useless functions that are causing errors, but I am not sure how to take them out. I don't know if I am allowed to post the whole script but I think it is important to do so. Please help

I put the script in a txt file.

[a href=\"http://www.thepawn.com/original.txt\" target=\"_blank\"]Link to text of script[/a]

Note: The includes , myconnect and left_cats dont have any functions the script is calling for therefore I didnt include them.

Please help!

#2 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:20 PM

You might want to narrow the problem down some and then come back and tell us what the errors are. Just posting a mass of code and saying it has errors does not help us help you.

#3 Jimmyco

Jimmyco
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:49 PM

[!--quoteo(post=357022:date=Mar 21 2006, 10:20 AM:name=thorpe)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(thorpe @ Mar 21 2006, 10:20 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
You might want to narrow the problem down some and then come back and tell us what the errors are. Just posting a mass of code and saying it has errors does not help us help you.
[/quote]

Ops!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /www/t/thepawncom/htdocs/jtest/body.php on line 460

[a href=\"http://www.thepawn.com/jtest/\" target=\"_blank\"]View the page/ error I am talking about HERE[/a]

Thanks!

#4 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:53 PM

Cool. Now you might want to post the code a little before and a little after line 460.

#5 Jimmyco

Jimmyco
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:59 PM

[!--quoteo(post=357034:date=Mar 21 2006, 10:53 AM:name=thorpe)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(thorpe @ Mar 21 2006, 10:53 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Cool. Now you might want to post the code a little before and a little after line 460.
[/quote]

if($num<=0)

echo $config["null_char"];

else

echo $num;

?>
<?

if($rs0["bold"]=='yes')

{echo "</strong>";}

?>
</font> </td>
<td align="center"><font color="#003366" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<?

if($rs0["bold"]=='yes')

{echo "<strong>";}

?>
<?

echo $sb_date($rs0["endson"],0);

?>
<?

if($rs0["bold"]=='yes')

{echo "</strong>";}

?>
</font> </td>