learning php visually

jacobjmorris

i'm a visual learner, and i want to learn php...i know html and css, but i dont know an application....someone once mentioned that i should learn how to create a login application first, and that would get some of the basics out of the way.

anyone have any suggestions on tutorials?

[!--quoteo(post=357456:date=Mar 22 2006, 08:19 PM:name=jacobjmorris)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(jacobjmorris @ Mar 22 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]357456[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
i'm a visual learner, and i want to learn php...i know html and css, but i dont know an application....someone once mentioned that i should learn how to create a login application first, and that would get some of the basics out of the way.

anyone have any suggestions on tutorials?
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum :) Since this site is devoted to php it also has about 90 tutorials for your viewing pleasure! Check them out @ [a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials.php\" target=\"_blank\"]PHP Freaks - Tutorials[/a]

Enjoy!

The best way I personally believe PHP is not for one site or one tutorial. It learning from everwhere by searching from search engines. For example, if you want to learn how to insert data into the database just go through google and search. However, this is some of the website that I know as I am not PHP expert so I dont really have many resources:-

I personally believe the best to start with is to go into www.webmonkey.com there is a good tutorial to start with.

www.phpfeaks.com
www.phpbuddy.ocm
www.hotscripts.com

and then look through www.w3schools.com I remeber they have a quick tutorial.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.