Zip files

Twentyoneth

[!--quoteo(post=357679:date=Mar 23 2006, 05:27 PM:name=Twentyoneth)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Twentyoneth @ Mar 23 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]357679[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
**bump...again** Ive seen it somewhere on how to do this, but I cant find where I saw it, nor anything on php.net. I dont think I am looking in the right place, can someone please point me in th right direction?
[/quote]

I don't think anyone appreciates bumping your thread. You cold have googled this or something in the time you've spent. Calm down, people will get to it when they have a chance. I haven't touched .zip files with PHP but I will look in to it, same as you should.

Good luck..

Um, it says that you can bump your topic in the little guidelines after a few hours...

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Twentyoneth Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM

Twentyoneth Posted Today, 04:39 AM

Twentyoneth Posted Today, 01:27 PM [/quote]

There are about 8 hours between each of those posts.

I have googled it and spent some time on my messagers asking my php friends for help, in which most people are busy. I just dont know EXACTLY what to look for. If I search for zip, I get read only. But I need to move files into the zip, and I am almost positive that I have seen on how to do it somewhere.

try looking here:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--][a href=\"http://www.zend.com/codex.php?id=696&single=1\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.zend.com/codex.php?id=696&single=1[/a][/quote]

this is a pretty old class and its not hard to find on google searching "php zip file" :) ive used it in the past and its pretty good.

[!--quoteo(post=358158:date=Mar 25 2006, 01:42 AM:name=Hooker)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Hooker @ Mar 25 2006, 01:42 AM) [snapback]358158[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
try looking here:
this is a pretty old class and its not hard to find on google searching "php zip file" :) ive used it in the past and its pretty good.
[/quote]

Hi there

Ive used a class where you can loop through the contents of a directory and then and have it generate a zip file on the fly when the user presses a button ?

Is that what you are looking for

nirmal

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.